RICK STEIN AT BANNISTERS
“Ever since a memorable weekend eating Pambula Oysters and flathead in Merimbula in the sixties I’ve had the image of the clean blue sea and sweet seafood of the South Coast fixed in my head so when I was introduced to Mollymook about six years ago I knew that one day I would open up a restaurant celebrating local fish and shellfish but keeping it really simple. Bannisters is the relaxed seaside hotel that I was looking for, so I jumped at the opportunity.” -Rick Stein
Book online here or for reservations of 5 or more guests, please phone reservations on (02) 4455 3044.
Terms and Conditions
- A $10 p.p. service fee applies on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- 24 hours notice of cancellations or decrease in party size for reservations of more than 6 guests is required to avoid a cancellation charge of $20 p.p.
- Credit card details are taken at the time of booking for 6 guests or more in the event that you do not arrive for your reservation.
- 3% surcharge on Amex.
- Late arrivals for a reservation may result in your reserved time being reallocated.
- We reserve the right to close the restaurant to the public for special functions.