RICK STEIN AT BANNISTERS
Peter Bacon, General Manager
“Ever since a memorable weekend eating Pambula Oysters and flathead in Merimbula in the sixties I’ve had the image of the clean blue sea and sweet seafood of the South Coast fixed in my head so when I was introduced to Mollymook about six years ago I knew that one day I would open up a restaurant celebrating local fish and shellfish but keeping it really simple. Bannisters is the relaxed seaside hotel that I was looking for, so I jumped at the opportunity.”
Rick Stein’s Wednesday Lunch Special
three course meal for just $70
Only available from 9th October – 18th December
Book Online or for reservations of 5 or more guests, please phone reservations on (02) 4455 3044.
Like to book a party of 10 or more guests? Contact Catherine on firstname.lastname@example.org
BREAKFAST: 7:30am to 10:30am Out of house guests welcome seven days, bookings recommended.
LUNCH: 12:30pm to 2:00pm Open Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday. Try our Wednesday lunch special– three course meal for just $70!
DINNER: 6:00pm to 9:00pm Open Wednesday to Sunday until 21st December. After the 3rd of February we will be open from Wednesday to Sunday
Summer Opening Hours
We will be operating to a special holiday schedule from the 18th of December to the end of January 2014. As we enjoy a very busy restaurant during this period, bookings are recommended to avoid disappointment.
BREAKFAST: 7:30am to 10:30am Out of house guests welcome seven days. Closed for breakfast on Christmas Day.
LUNCH: 12:30pm to 2:00pm Open everyday from the 21st of December to the 12th of January 2014. We will be closed on Boxing Day and New Years Day for lunch bookings.
DINNER: 6:00pm to 9:45pm Open every evening from the 18th of December to the 2nd of February 2014. We will be closed for dinner on Christmas Evening.
Terms and Conditions
- A $10 p.p. service fee applies on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- 24 hours notice of cancellations or decrease in party size for reservations of more than 6 guests is required to avoid a cancellation charge of $20 p.p.
- Credit card details are taken at the time of booking for 6 guests or more in the event that you do not arrive for your reservation.
- 3% surcharge on Amex.
- Late arrivals for a reservation may result in your reserved time being reallocated.
- We reserve the right to close the restaurant to the public for special functions.