RICK STEIN AT BANNISTERS
Peter Bacon, General Manager
“Ever since a memorable weekend eating Pambula Oysters and flathead in Merimbula in the sixties I’ve had the image of the clean blue sea and sweet seafood of the South Coast fixed in my head so when I was introduced to Mollymook about six years ago I knew that one day I would open up a restaurant celebrating local fish and shellfish but keeping it really simple. Bannisters is the relaxed seaside hotel that I was looking for, so I jumped at the opportunity.”
Book Online or for reservations of 5 or more guests, please phone reservations on (02) 4455 3044.
Like to book a party of 10 or more guests? Contact Catherine on firstname.lastname@example.org
LUNCH: 12:30pm to 2:00pm Open Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday.
$70 Wednesday lunches are back! Experience Rick’s finest seafood whilst enjoying the view!
DINNER: 6:00pm to 9:15pm Open Wednesday to Sunday. Please note our restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday, casual dining is available every night at the pool bar.
Terms and Conditions
- A $10 p.p. service fee applies on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- 24 hours notice of cancellations or decrease in party size for reservations of more than 6 guests is required to avoid a cancellation charge of $20 p.p.
- Credit card details are taken at the time of booking for 6 guests or more in the event that you do not arrive for your reservation.
- 3% surcharge on Amex.
- Late arrivals for a reservation may result in your reserved time being reallocated.
- We reserve the right to close the restaurant to the public for special functions.