RICK STEIN AT BANNISTERS
Five year’s into Rick Stein at Bannisters, not only do we have Pambula and Merimbula oysters but also a special ‘cuvee’ of Ewan McAsh’s Clyde River oysters; now you can order half a dozen freshly shucked with a sliver of sea urchin roe on top, seafood perfection. Working with local seafood suppliers has been a joy as has Mollymook itself. Every time we arrive along Bannisters head road and see the sweep of Mollymook beach dazzling in the sun below we can’t believe how lucky we are to have a lovely restaurant in such a glorious part of the world. – Rick & Sarah Stein
Book online here or for reservations of 5 or more guests, please phone reservations on (02) 4455 3044.
Terms and Conditions
- A $10 p.p. service fee applies on Sundays and Public Holidays.
- 24 hours notice of cancellations or decrease in party size for reservations of more than 6 guests is required to avoid a cancellation charge of $20 p.p.
- Credit card details are taken at the time of booking for 6 guests or more in the event that you do not arrive for your reservation.
- 3% surcharge on Amex.
- Late arrivals for a reservation may result in your reserved time being reallocated.
- We reserve the right to close the restaurant to the public for special functions.