JOIN THE BANNISTERS TEAM WE ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT FOR THE BEST NEW TALENT
We are always on the hunt for the best front-of-house, back-of-house, reception and support staff.
If you've got the experience or simply the right attitude and want to be a part of the awesome Bannisters crew in Mollymook or Port Stephens, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT JOBS PORT STEPHENS
Front of House - Bannisters Port Stephens
Bannisters Port Stephens is located on Soldiers Point peninsula, the latest addition to the Bannisters brand is newly constructed and draws upon our strong food and beverage tradition.
Our outlets feature the approachable fine dining of Rick Stein's seafood restaurant and contemporary Australian dishes from the Terrace Bar that offers barefoot luxury and casual dining by the pool.
You will be joining a strong, enthusiastic team who are striving to excel and position Bannisters Port Stephens as a flagship for Food and Beverage in the region.
We're recruiting for a range of positions from casual to full-time, with plenty of opportunities for career growth within as the hotel evolves. As a 24/7 business; flexibility and willingness to work weekends and public holidays is a must. Multilingual applicants will be highly regarded.
Our ideal applicant has a personality and presence, and a passion for food and beverage. Craft beer or wine knowledge is a great plus.
Send your resume through to our Food and Beverage Manager, email@example.com
Chefs - Bannisters Port Stephens
Bannisters Port Stephens is seeking chefs to join our team, we're recruiting a range of positions from apprentices to Sous Chefs & Pastry Chefs.
Bannisters Port Stephens is located on Soldiers Point peninsula overlooking the Bay, the latest addition to the Bannisters brand is newly constructed and offers three food and beverage venues. You will be joining a company striving to excel and position Bannisters Port Stephens as a flagship for Food and Beverage in the region.
Rick Stein at Bannisters draws on the Stein tradition of ‘Fresh Seafood, Simply Cooked’. We take a modern approach to fine dining, on-trend, approachable and fun.
The Terrace Bar is a vibrant, busy venue serving casual contemporary Australian dining.
You will share our love for food and have an eye for detail. We take pride in delivering exceptional service to our customers. All our managers lead by example, and we reward the hard work required to excel in this industry.
We’re passionate about working with fresh ingredients and developing our people to be the best that they can be. You will have many opportunities to develop your skills, we offer internal promotions and career growth.
To apply, you can reach our Head Chef at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reception and Reservations Agents - Bannisters Port Stephens
Bannisters Port Stephens is looking for highly skilled Reception and Reservation agents to join our friendly team.
Less than an hour from Newcastle, our coastal hotel offers a range of services to our guests, with three on-site food & beverage outlets including the Rick Stein Restaurant, as well as the luxurious Spa Bannisters.
We strive to provide a friendly, knowledgeable and personal guest experience. This role is suitable for someone who enjoys team based cultures, variety in their day to day responsibilities, and has a customer centric focus.
You will need to have a strong background in Guest Services, having previously worked in Hotel Front Office roles. You must be confident with IT systems, and have a genuine passion for providing the best guest experience. RMS knowledge is essential.
As a 24/7 business; flexibility and willingness to work weekends and public holidays is a must.
We are only accepting applicants with working rights in Australia and are not extending sponsorship for this position.
Due to the high number of applicants only potential candidates will be contacted.
To apply e-mail our Front Office Mananger at email@example.com
CURRENT JOBS MOLLYMOOK
BEAUTY AND MASSAGE THERAPISTS - Bannisters Mollymook
Bannisters Day Spa is looking for enthusiastic and qualified beauty and massage therapists to join our team.
Bannisters Day Spa is located at Bannisters by the Sea in stunning Mollymook Beach, 3 hours south of Sydney. The position will start in December and run until end of February. The full time-position includes some weekend and public holiday work and has a great remuneration package!
The position will have a strong focus on holistic spa treatments, including massage and body treatments using organic and native Australian products. As well as organic facials, hand and feet treatments for beauty therapists. The right candidate will have a great attitude, with passion for the industry.
Workers with temporary working visa eligible to apply.
To apply or for more information, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
CHEFS - Bannisters Mollymook
Bannisters Hotels in the beachside town of Mollymook on the NSW south coast are looking for qualified chefs to join the team on a full-time basis in both our Rick Stein Restaurant and The Rooftop Bar & Grill.
If you are looking to build experience whilst working in one of the South Coast’s most prestigious establishments and, also have fun as you work – look no further!
Senior Sous Chef - Rick Stein at Bannisters
Rick Stein at Bannisters is looking for a professional Senior Sous Chef to join the kitchen team.
As our Senior Sous, you'll support the Head Chef in leading the kitchen team, helping to ensure that the highest quality plates in both design and taste are served to our guests. You will be responsible for the development and progression of the team through listening, coaching, and providing feedback. You will be a role model for the team and you will share our passion for exceptional food and hospitality.
What You'll be Getting Up To:
- Leading the kitchen in the absence of the head chef and able to navigate the operation with autonomy
- Organising and supervising stock rotation within the kitchen to ensure freshness, quality and minimal wastage
- Ensure correct dating and labelling of produce, and organisation of storage is carried out
- Working with the head chef to run an efficient kitchen financially and to deliver quality in line with our brand
- Supporting the head chef in the delivery of food safety and enforce sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Understanding allergens and where they are found within our dishes
- Assisting the head chef with the scheduling, development and recruiting of staff
- Keeping in touch with current food trends and having an input with suggestions for your menu
- Order supplies to stock inventory appropriately
- Taking part in regular team meetings to learn and grow your knowledge
- Ensuring a safe environment for both you and our guests
- A passion for food
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrating strong company and menu knowledge
Pastry Chef de Partie - Rick Stein at Bannisters
Rick Stein at Bannisters are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie to join the kitchen team.
As Chef de Partie you will play a key role in the running of a professional kitchen where you’ll be encouraged to develop your skills and have the opportunity to experience different styles of food and kitchen environments.
We are looking for a passionate chef who will support the kitchen with the running of each section as well as acting as a role model for the kitchen team. You will share our love for the industry and have an eye for detail.
What You'll be Getting Up To:
- Running your section and ensuring the kitchen is prepped and ready for service
- Organising others under your supervision ensuring the correct working methods are followed
- Monitoring the quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- Taking an active role in keeping stock loss/wastage to a minimum
- Taking part in regular team meetings to develop your knowledge
- Personal Development and growth whilst working to succeed as a team.
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- A passion for food
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Demonstrating strong company and menu knowledge
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Detailed job descriptions may be requested from the email address below. Please note there are no sponsorship arrangements available for these positions.
If this sounds like you, Apply Now!
Please send expressions of interest with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
FRONT OF HOUSE - Bannisters Mollymook
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER - RICK STEIN AT BANNISTERS
Rick Stein at Bannisters is seeking an experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager. You will play a key role in supporting the Restaurant Manager in day-to-day operations in the restaurant and ensure the best systems are in place to keep all aspects of the venue running optimally and smoothly. You will have a passion for food and beverage, an eye for detail, and the ability to provide outstanding service.
Your tasks as Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Conferring with customers to assess their satisfaction with meals and service
- Training and supervising waiting staff
- Taking reservations, greeting guests and assisting in taking orders when required
- Ensuring dining facilities comply with health regulations and are clean, functional and of suitable appearanc
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- A strong background working within a hotel in order to be able to liaise with our reservations, reception and marketing departments
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Excellent customer service skills
Bannisters Hotels Mollymook, compromising of Rick Stein at Bannisters, The Rooftop Bar and Grill and Bannisters Pool Bar is recruiting for a range of Food and Beverage professionals. We are looking for energetic and hands-on talent that excel in our busy, fast paced bars and restaurants. We are recruiting for a number of positions from floor staff to shift supervisors and assistant managers within our Food and Beverage team across the group. Be a part of a unique team with room to grow and upskill.
The ideal applicants will possess the following attributes: -
- Natural leadership skills, experience in a similar management or supervisor position will be highly regarded;
- Dynamic and motivated people with the ability to relate to a diverse range of people;
- An understanding and genuine interest in food and wine appreciation- seafood knowledge a plus!
- At least two years’ experience in similar style venues.
Detailed job descriptions may be requested. Please note there are no sponsorship arrangements available for this position.
We are located 3 hours south of Sydney in the idyllic beachside town of Mollymook on the NSW south coast.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please send expressions of interest with cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org