The main way we collect personal information is through you directly or through your authorised representative. That is, when you visit us at bannisters.com.au & bannistersgiftvoucher.com.au and submit your personal information or request your personal information to be used (i.e. by subscribing to an email newsletter).
We sometimes collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if:
- you have consented to such collection or would reasonably expect us to collect your personal information in this way, or
- if it is necessary for a specific purpose such as the investigation of a privacy complaint.
- User contact forms
- Cookies & Analytics
- Mailing list
- Social Network widgets and buttons (Pinterest, Twitter etc)
- Direct Marketing
- Credit card payments including PayPal
- Maps/Video and other embedded content
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our functions or activities under the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Act 1982 (FOI Act), and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes.
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it – purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities that on the whole create a better user experience for you at bannisters.com.au & bannistersgiftvoucher.com.au.
- you have consented
- you would reasonably expect, or have told us, that information of this kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies or agencies
- it is otherwise required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health, or
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
Conbrae Pty Ltd is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act. We care about our users and do everything we can to adhere to the 13 Australian Privacy Principles as per the OAIC guidelines.
For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can write to us at Conbrae Pty Ltd , 191 Mitchell Parade , Mollymook, NSW, 2539.
We have a simple approach to data protection and privacy which adheres to the 13 Australian Privacy Principles.
We collect your personal information so that we can provide you with the products, services or information that we supply. Sometimes we collect personal information from a third party or from a publicly available source, but only if you have consented to your information being used in this way, or would reasonably expect us to collect it in this way. We only collect this information from companies or sources that are allowed to disclose it to us. Below you will find a breakdown of the different ways your personal information is collected.
i ) User contact forms
When you fill out a contact form wishing to get in touch with us, we will collect that information and use it to get in touch with you in response to your query. We may use the information to reach out to you to inform you of some of the services we provide, provided it is in line with your original query.
ii ) Mailing list
iii ) Credit card payments including PayPal
If you make a credit card payment on our website please be aware that in some instances your credit card details may be made fully available to us so that we can process your payment.
What we collect from your online activity
- Site performance indicators: these give us information on how our websites are used, so that we can make the necessary improvements or amendments to make your experience a better one.
- Analytics Cookies: these give us the statistics to understand how many people are on our website, which areas are popular and which areas we need to work on.
- Advertising Cookies: we use these cookies to understand what type of advertising would be better suited to someone like you. That way, you would receive ads that are more likely to be relevant to you.
i ) Cookie rights
What we collect and receive from others
We may also collect personal information from other companies that are able to disclose it to us as this information is received in line with their privacy policies.
i ) Social Network widgets and buttons (Pinterest, Twitter etc)
ii ) Maps/Video and other embedded content
We only use personal information for the purpose which was requested of us, or for the purposes which directly relate to one of our functions or activities. We will not provide your personal information to other entities or bodies, or any other party unless one of the following applies (as per and in line with APP 6 - use and disclosure of personal information):
- You have consented
- You would reasonably expect, or have been informed, that information of such kind would be passed on to those individuals, entities or bodies (for more information, see sub-clause 6.2)
- It is otherwise required or authorised by law, or reasonably necessary for the enforcement of a criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue
- It may prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
When it comes to direct marketing, no one likes being spammed. At Conbrae Pty Ltd , we may use your personal information to send you advertising that is customised to your interests, characteristics or general location.
Opt-out: As with all direct marketing correspondence that you receive from us via email, there is always an unsubscribe button or link located at the bottom of the email. With this you can manage which messages you receive from us.
Quality of Personal Information
We do what we can to keep your personal information up to date and accurate at all times as this allows us to deliver a better service to you. If any information we have for you needs to be corrected, you can contact us via email@example.com
Data Security: We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse. These steps include password protection for all of our IT systems. While we cannot share with you details of our entire security system for safety reasons, if you have any questions, you can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When no longer required or requested by you, all personal information is destroyed in a secure manner.
At Conbrae Pty Ltd, we do everything we can to keep your personal information accurate. If you find that any information we hold about you is incorrect, you can contact us at email@example.com, or as per the contact details below and we will endeavour to assist you with your questions. Please bear in mind that under Australian privacy laws, there may be situations where we cannot provide access to such personal information. For instance, if it would reasonably affect someone else’s privacy or may pose a threat to someone’s life, health or safety.
How to Contact Us
We understand that your personal information is important to you and are thrilled that you made it this far! If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or our practices, you can get in touch with us in the following ways:
Phone: (02) 4455 3044
Address: 191 Mitchell Parade, Mollymook, NSW, 2539